Share This Article
If you are a runner and you love the Star Wars trilogy, with this pair of shoes you’ll be able to make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs!
Not only for fanboys, this model is a true masterpiece of design and technique.
The key detail is on the boost foam with the blueprint of Millennium Falcon spaceship on the outsole. On the tongue badge are embroidered the spaceship shape and movie logo and another thing that makes the difference is on 3D heel frame with cobalt blu lightspeed-inspired piping. Over the heel are printed also two famous Han Solo quotes: “Jump to lightspeed,” and “Never tell me the odds.” Finally, on the lace tips you can find a last touch of class with the little Rebel Alliance logo.
The BOOST technology can offer a 20% increase in energy return. A result obtained thanks to a torsion spring that runs the length of the shoe and a Primeknit 360 upper that behaves like a sock.
Those solutions increase the comfort and the feeling of a foot wrapped in the shoe rather than placed on top of it.
- Shoot with Confidence Using in-App Video Stabilization
- Record videos with the resolution of 5.7K@30 fps, 4K@60 fps and 4K@30 fps. Records as MP4 with H.264 encoder for enhanced image quality.
- Take DNG and JPG photos at 18 MP resolution. Giving you the ability to professionally edit your photos after taking them, to achieve whatever result you desire.
- With the touch of a button, the Vuze XR goes from a 360 camera to VR 180°, giving you unique ways to explore more -- and tell your story bigger and better. Change the perspective and adjust it to your audience.
- Easily create out-of-this-world content, ready to be shared live or edited to be enjoyed later. Control the camera via WiFi through a dedicated mobile app for both Android and iOS. Edit, add voice-over and effects. Reframe your video using Directors Cut tools.