Charge is arguably Fitbit’s most popular tracker. Sports features are getting more precise and detailed but this fourth version introduces exciting new features and straps that even the lazy ones will appreciate.
This new model features built-in GPS, 24/7 heart rate tracking, sleep tracking, Spotify control and it connects to the Fitbit app to unlock a whole host of additional functionalities.
With the Heart Rate Zones your can personalize the fat burn, cardio and peak heart rate zones to optimize your effort during workouts.
Moreover, after outdoor exercise you can check your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app to see your heart rate zones throughout your route.
It’s water resistant up to 50M, so you can wear your tracker or smartwatch in the shower, pool and beyond.
A great choice not only for sport for the health, indeed the Charge 4 also offers a some interesting feature for everyday use too, like third parts app notifications, secure tap to pay and personalized clock faces downloadable form the Fitbit app.
Important to highlight is the great battery life, with up to 7 days on with a full charge.
Very nice the new Rosewood and Midnight bands, made from REPREVE recycled materials.
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise
- Get a 90-day free trial of the Fitbit Premium to help you stay active, sleep well and manage stress. Unlock it all in the Fitbit app. (Valid payment method required. Cancel before free trial ends to avoid subscription fees. Offer valid for new Premium users only)
- Use 24/7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth LE and internet connection. Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, iPad 5 gen. and later, Android 7.0 and later
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (SpO2 is not available in all markets. The SpO2 feature is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition or for any other medical purpose)