Great design starts with a user-centric approach. This is the approach behind JOBY, a company founded in 2005 in San Francisco, California with the introduction of the best-selling GorillaPod flexible tripod in the industry. From pocket tripods to revolutionary camera straps, JOBY designs award-winning products that enhance active lifestyles and expand creative possibilities.
Their latest product is Wavo POD, a large diaphragm USB microphone designed for the latest trend in Podcasting and Live Streaming.
It features both cardioid and omni-directional pickup patterns with high-resolution 24-bit / 48kHz sample rates for some silky smooth sounds.
The simple and refined design allows even beginners to approach Wavo POD in the right way and to record high-quality streams or episodes.
Your voice is always in control thanks to a zero-latency headphone that monitors the 3.5mm jack along the volume and gain knob with integrated one-click mute function.
It has a USB Type-C connection for plug-and-play use.
- UNIQUE SOUND: in the package is included a pop filter included for warm broadcast voice. Ideal for your podcast or game streaming channel
- SOLO OR INTERVIEW: omnidirectional or cardioid patterns pick up sound all around or direclty from your voice. Choose the mode you prefer for your content
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING SYSTEM: designed to work seamlessly with existing JOBY supports and mounts. You're finally free to customize your workflow and manage your content with confidence
- HANDS-ON: easy built-in volume, mute and gain control. The headphone port on the bottom always keeps you ready for adjustments and to obtain your perfect sound
- JOBY designs microphones, mounts, cases, lights, stands and grips with a user-centric approach without compromises on extreme quality