The Keychron K2 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard is a compact yet powerful solution who combined the comfort of a full-sized and the design of a tenkeyless model.
This super tactile keyboard giving you all the keys and function you need while keeping it compact, with the largest battery seen in a mechanical keyboard. With 4000 mAh it can last up to 240 hours typing.
The K2 can be used with the latest Bluetooth 5.1 or with a USB type-C cable. You can connect the keyboard wirelessly with up to 3 devices at once and switch between the screens just with a touch.
Engineered with more than 15 types of RGB light and comes with different styles (flashing, breathing, or static etc) which will match up to your mood.
At last, nclined bottom frame makes the keyboard more comfortable to type.
- A 75% layout (84-key) RGB backlight compact Bluetooth mechanical keyboard. The ultimate tenkeyless keyboard that retains shortcut and arrow keys. Aluminum frame.
- Connects with up to 3 devices via Bluetooth and switch among them easily. With high reliable and broad compatibility Broadcom Bluetooth 5.1 chipset, the K2 is best to fit home, office and light gaming use while connecting with your smartphone, laptop and iPad. It also has wired mode with USB Type-C connection.
- With a unique Mac layout, K2 has all necessary Mac function keys, while compatible with Windows. Extra keycaps for both Windows and Mac operating system are included.
- K2 can last up to 72 hours typing, or up to 7 days normal use (count 8hrs per day) with a 4000 mAh big battery, which is one of the biggest in mechanical keyboard. N-key rollover (NKRO) on wired mode or 6KRO on wireless mode.
- Charming RGB backlight with elegant keycap legends helps to type in dime environment, you can also choose other static color backlight mode. Durable Gateron mechanical switch with 50 million keystroke lifespan, providing unrivaled clicky responsiveness on the blue switch.