Loupedeck CT (Creative Tool) is a powerful, adaptable and custom console that puts the tools you use right at your fingertips to organize your own personal way of working.
Made to work with your mouse and keyboard, this evolute console takes your workstation to a whole new level.
This console is not only is it useful and productive, but it is extremely beautiful to display on your desk as a high-tech design object.With its high-quality aluminum cover and dials, touchscreens, LED backlighting, machine-quality ball bearings and more, Loupedeck CT is a powerful and beautiful addition to your workstation.
It’s ready to go right out of the box with a vast set of integrations with your favorite software, letting you move between and work freely in Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom, Ableton Live and soon more, all from one sleek user interface.
Loupedeck team created few examples presets ready for the main applications to easier get you started to create your perfect custom profile.
- NATIVE INTEGRATIONS: Adobe Lightroom Classic, Photoshop CC with Camera Raw, Premiere Pro CC, After Effects, Illustrator, Audition, Final Cut Pro X, Ableton Live 10, OBS Studio and Streamlabs (Windows only).
- READY RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX: By default, Loupedeck CT comes with a set of predefined tools and workspaces, to kickstart your creative journey, so you can begin to boost your productivity and focus on achieving the perfect edit.
- POWERFUL CUSTOMIZABLE SOFTWARE: Assign tools and functions to almost any button, touchscreen, wheel or dial according to your workflow. Experience precision editing with features such as full-screen editing mode, available exclusively through the Loupedeck software.
- PREMIUM GRADE TOOL FOR PROS: With high-quality aluminum cover and dials, touchscreens, LED backlighting, machine-quality ball bearings Loupedeck CT delivers a powerful and precise experience within an array of creative environments and software.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Create Custom Profiles using shortcuts and macros for any application you wish to use. We have provided several profiles including, DaVinci Resolve, Cubase, and more to get you started with building and sharing your own Custom Profiles.