Again I started the new year with a complete makeover to my office EDC set. Not just a new agenda but several notepads for my meetings and a couple of gadgets that I’ve had on my wish list for a long time. BecaSo, after last year’s total blue EDC set, here is the list of what’s in my bag in 2022.
I have been using this Moleskine weekly planner for years now. I find it very convenient to have an overview of the whole week on the left, while on the right there is a lined page for taking notes as in the classic notebook.
The diary features the iconic rounded corners, elastic closure (which does not loosen over time), bookmark ribbon and “in case of loss” writing on the front flyleaf. The 70 gram ivory paper is of the highest quality and chlorine free, perfect for the inks of my fountain pens.
Each diary has 295 colored adhesive stickers as a special insert to personalize your weekly planner: 1 sheet of stickers with the letters of the alphabet and 2 with many different icons.
This year I had it specially customized with my initials in gold color on the cover.
- Smart Planner: Combine a paper planner with the convenience & shareability of digital calendar apps. Sync your handwritten appointments to Google Calendar, Moleskine Timepage, iCal, & more.
- With NCoded Technology: Invisible Ncoded technology embedded within each page enables the Moleskine Pen+ to transfer all your freehand notes from page to screen in real time via the Moleskine Notes app.
- From Page To Screen: This innovative smart planner digitizes your analog notes & allows you to notate, share, search, edit, & organize your vision. The Notes app is both Android & Apple compatible.
- Moleskine Versatility: Writers, students, artists, professionals & travelers love our notebooks, planners, pens, bags & accessories. From journals to backpacks, there's a Moleskine product for you.
- Moleskine Quality: We're dedicated to culture, travel, memory, imagination, & personal identity—both physical & digital. We bring this commitment to our notebooks, bags, apps & smart pens & notebooks.
I don’t think the Lamy fountain pens from the Safari and AL-star line need any introduction (Everything you need to know about the Lamy Safari fountain pens).
The AL-star Azure is the limited edition version of 2021, the light but sturdy metal body painted in a particular blue / silver shade.
This model has a transparent handle that reveals the inner workings and the steel nib.
- Sleek aluminium pen in beautiful, new special edition colour
- Stainless steel nib
- Ergonomically shaped grip area
- Supplied with LAMY T 10 blue ink cartridge
- Compatible with LAMY Z28 converter
Olfa is a Japanese brand that offers high quality precision cutting tools. The ARCK-1 model is a cutter with a retractable double blade reminiscent of the Kiridashi, the typical Japanese knives traditionally used for bamboo processing and for everyday use.
I added the Olfa ARCK-1 to my EDC set for its particular design, for its razor sharp and interchangeable blade. It is a useful tool for unboxing packages, cutting paper and sharpening the tip of pencils. Very solid and compact, if necessary it can also replace a real knife.
The Kaweco Perkeo fountain pen has over a century of history. Handcrafted, each pen is tested in the city of pencils, Nuremberg.
It is a lightweight 14g fountain pen has a length of 14cm and its ergonomic handle allows you to write effortlessly.
I bought the model made in collaboration with Maleskine, made of ABS plastic with medium gold-plated nib and coordinated Italian leather pen case.
- The Kaweco Perkeo fountain pen can be found in history around 1900.
- The ergonomic grip allows fatigue-free writing.
- The 14g light fountain pen has a size of 14 cm.
- The production is carried out by hand and individual control in the pencil town of Nuremberg.
- First-class quality functionality and best service have always been the forefront
Rhodia is a French brand that offers original and innovative stationery products.
This notepad has a glossy cardboard cover, perfectly waterproof and very flexible. Grooved and easily foldable backwards; the back in ultra-rigid cardboard allows you to write comfortably, even without support.
The superfine Rhodia 80g paper is stunningly white and smooth while the Dot template is an ingenious guide for your drawings, sketches or notes.
The points of the Sangrif block do not appear on the back: there is no risk of injury, tangling in clothes or scratching the desk.
Each sheet has micro-holes on the upper edge to make them easily tear off.
- A5 in size
- Paper within the notepad is made from Clairefontaine 80 g Superfine Vellum
- 80 detachable micro-perforated sheets
- Printed with a light grey grid with 5 mm intervals between dots
- Suitable for use by creative people, architects, graphic designers and more
I think it’s pretty clear by now that I love Moleskine products. The easily foldable hard cover Pro Pad notebook comes with 80 sheets of high quality 100gsm paper, bonded with glue.
The layout is specially designed to tick off the various tasks with a section at the top to note the date.
- PROFESSIONAL MOLESKINE NOTEBOOK: Moleskine Pro notebooks are the perfect daily journal or planner for working professionals, artists, and college students, with space for project planning, contacts, note taking, and stickers to keep it all in order.
- DURABLE COVER & ELASTIC CLOSURE: Hold writing projects & notes in your Moleskine notebook with an elastic closure band & inner storage folders. Leather-like classic Moleskine cover & thick, ivory paper pages are perfect for writing with fountain pens.
- GIFT QUALITY NOTEBOOKS: Moleskine planners, journals & notebooks come in hardcover or softcover & colors like black, red, blue, green & brown. The binding & cover have a durable finish, designed for daily journaling, writing & sketching.
- DELUXE QUALITY PAGES: Moleskine's thick, ivory paper pages in a hardcover Moleskine notebook, softcover Moleskine notebook, cahier or volant journal, or Moleskine planner are perfectly textured for writing with a ballpoint pen, fountain pen, or pencil.
- MOLESKINE QUALITY: We're dedicated to culture, travel, memory, imagination, & personal identity—both physical & digital. We bring this commitment to our notebooks, bags, apps & smart pens & notebooks.
Made with original Japanese fabric with classic and unique motifs. Very practical in use as a case for pens, pencils, rulers, fountain pens, markers and other accessories.
It has three internal divided pockets, each 2.2 “wide. It can hold a 15 cm ruler. Closed it is very compact and does not take up space in the bag and backpack, while open from a complete view of the available pens.
The closing system is simple, elegant and effective.
- Approximately 6.5"x 6.9". Imported from Japan.
- JAPANESE TRADITIONAL FABRIC - It is made of "Kin-ran", Japanese gold brocade, which is traditional fabric and used for kimono in Japan. It was sewn using a cherry-patterned fabric that was bright but elegantly weaved.
- SPACE SAVING - Divided three inside pockets (Width 2.2"for each). 15cm ruler can be contained in it. It is very compact and does not occupy the space in your bag and backpack.
- GREAT GIFT - Recommended it to present for your family, friends, work associates, and Japan lovers.
Piquadro is an Italian company specializing in innovative business bags and accessories, which stand out for their great functionality, original design and the elegance of the made in Italy style.
The Pulse P16 is a refined and practical men’s wallet made of leather and fabric, featuring a coin purse, 4 credit card slots and document pocket. Perfect for me, for I still appreciate the “large” wallets to store any type of card or leaflet.