Razer, one of the largest producers of video game accessories with offices in Singapore and California has made its interesting interpretation of the Smart Glasses. Anzu is a wearable product, a type of device that, to be honest, never really took off. Starting with Google Glass, which have been withdrawn or destined for niche professional sectors after the bombastic launch personally orchestrated by Google co-founder Sergey Brin. It must be said, however, that the package of functions promised by the new smart glasses is limited to a few concrete things, unlike the Mountain View glasses.
This new generation of smart glasses, including Anzu’s competitors like Amazon’s Echo Frames and Bose Frames Tenor, have a stylish design and integrate speakers into the frame with open-ear diffused audio. They are therefore, to all intents and purposes, elegant technological accessories.
Thanks to the 60 ms low latency Bluetooth connection it reproduces a smooth and stutter-free sound that allows you to stay immersed without interruptions due to audio delays or skips.
Through the elegant touch interface of the glasses it is possible to change music tracks, play or pause media, manage calls and activate the voice assistant of the smartphone.
The package for sale includes two sets of lenses: a standard pair and a sun pair. Its blue light lenses filter 35% to protect your eyes, reducing eye strain so they feel fresh and focused while enjoying entertainment or work, while polarized replacement lenses protect your eyes from sun with 99% UVA / UVB protection.
The built-in battery guarantees more than 5 hours of autonomy on a single charge. In addition, when the lenses are folded and not in use, the system switches off automatically avoiding waste of energy.
In addition, the Razer Anzu smart glasses are designed to comply with the IPX4 certification. They are therefore splash, sweat or sudden rain proof.
Available in two different sizes and designs: small and large, square and round.
- Blue Light Filtering or Polarized Sunglass Lenses : Its blue light filter lessens screen glare to protect your eyes, reducing eyestrain so they feel fresh and focused while enjoying entertainment or working, while the polarized replacement lens shields your eyes from the sun
- Low Latency Audio: Its industry-leading 60ms Bluetooth connection delivers smooth, stutter-free sound that allows you to stay immersed without any disruptions from audio delay or skipping
- Built-in Mic and Speakers: With the Razer Anzu, you can go hands-free when taking calls thanks to a discreet omnidirectional mic built into its frame
- Touch-Enabled and Voice-Assistant Compatible: Change music tracks, play or pause media, manage calls, and activate your smartphone’s voice assistant—all from the glasses’ sleek touch interface
- More than 5 hours of battery life: With this much mileage on a single charge, it’ll never run out during long gaming sessions. When folded up and not in use, it conserves power by shutting off automatically