Share This Article
Razer has released the Razer Kraken V3 Pro, the first wireless gaming headset in the Kraken line. With Razer HyperSense and an on-headset controller, gamers can customize the haptic intensity for realistic sensations.
They are equipped with Razer HyperSense, a particular intelligent haptic technology that, starting from audio tones, offers a tactile sensory feedback able to immerse the body in unparalleled realism.
This allows gamers to hear the action of their favorite games through advanced haptic drivers. Located inside the ear cups, they are able to convert sound signals into dynamic tactile feedback.
The headphones are built with Razer TriForce Titanium 50mm drivers to create powerful and immersive sound, while THX Spatial Audio gives users a surround sound option with a wider range of customization features.
They also sport a revamped design that is thinner and lighter, with a new shiny Razer Chroma RGB ring, a detachable HyperClear supercardioid microphone and USB-C charging capabilities.
- Razer HyperSense: Converting sound signals into vibrations in real time, the headset provides tactile feedback from within the earcups with an intensity level that’s controlled from a convenient on-headset button
- Razer TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers: Our patented 3ign pushes out exceptional highs, mids and lows that doesn’t muddy, providing a more dynamic listening experience for deeper im-part driver desmersion
- THX Spatial Audio: With our advanced 7.1 surround sound, enjoy true-to-life acoustics that optimizes your game’s sound design so you can hear everything as if you were right in the middle of it all
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless Technology: The headset’s industry-leading 2.4GHz wireless connection ensures lossless, low-latency audio that syncs perfectly with game visuals, so you’ll never experience a break in immersion
- Hybrid Fabric and Leatherette Memory Foam Cushions: The snug, close-fitting earcups not only provide superior sound isolation and comfort, but allow you to feel the full haptic feedback from its drivers for full-blown immersion