Share This Article
Now you can manage and exchange your cryptocurrencies in Exodus securely from your hardware wallets Trezor One and the new Trezor Model T.
The Exodus software wallet helps individuals control their wealth independently of old banking models and free from institutional control. Now, the collaboration between Exodus and Trezor simplifies advanced data security, allowing anyone to manage digital assets with confidence.
The top-of-the-range Trezor Model T is a next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet. It can be used in a simple and intuitive way thanks to the large color LCD touchscreen display. It is equipped with a magnetic docking station and a USB Type-C connection to interface with your computer or smartphone.
Trezor Model T has also a slot for a MicroSD card that allow you to have onboard encrypted more storage in the future.
All confidential data, including the PIN, is entered on the touchscreen. A connection via USB is only initialized after successful authentication. Private keys never leave the device and are therefore completely isolated from possible attacks.
There are over 105 supported cryptocurrencies, including the most important such as: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Tether, EOS, Monero, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Stekkar, Ontology, Tezos and Tron.
In addition, Exodus and Trezor also allow you to store any ERC-20 token not yet officially supported by the app.
You can store your passwords safely as well. These are individually locked within Trezor Password Manager, using your digital keys. Secrets are released one by one, and only after you physically confirm the action on your Trezor.
- All-in-one: Everything you need to use cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin safely and easily. Keep your digital assets secure for the long term.
- Touchscreen: All your crypto, safe at your fingertips. Keep your secrets safe by only entering sensitive data directly into your hardware wallet.
- Offline security: Create and store keys offline, so you can sign your transactions safely isolated from hacks, malware and other attacks.
- Protect your privacy: Fully open-source hardware and software makes it easier to protect your identity and keep your finances private.
- Easy-to-use: Compact and lightweight, Trezor wallets fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. Plug it in, secure your funds in minutes, and enjoy confidence in every transaction.